For “westerners”, November signifies a time to be thankful. For those who live by the #betherad mantra November is a reminder to not only be thankful for all the radness we have in our lives but to spread stoke as well and give back.
During the month of November BE THE RAD will donate a beanie or sweater to a homeless individual for every beanie or sweater sold*. Woot Woot!!! Click to View Apparel
We also encourage everyone to give back in their own way. Here are a few ideas:
- Donate canned goods to your nearest food bank or homeless shelter.
- Whether you are religious or not find a local church and ask if they need any food or clothing donations for families less fortunate.
- Visit a senior home or a hospital and spend time with someone who doesn’t receive many visitors. Many people are very lonely especially during the holidays.
- Clean up your favorite hiking trail, surf spot or skate park.
- Volunteer with a local charity.
- Be kind. Kindness goes along way and can really brighten domes day, week or even year.
What else would you suggest? Share in the comments!
If you are like the info BE THE RAD shares, please subscribe to the blog. If you like our mission, become a member.
If you love to post your adventures on Instagram or Facebook be sure to tag us #BETHERAD and @BETHERAD.
Remember to always BE THE RAD YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!
*purchase must be at regular priced (no discount codes used)